19.1.14

127

I've been walking the beaches, the forests and enjoy every detail is in Lennon Parck, very curate sim that invite you to relax.

I have interesting news:
Black Sweater from [Bay Harbor] , very nice design available in Beig, Brown, Green, Purple and Red, each one with different patterns.

I have selected this Roll up Trousers in Snow color from ::K:: ,  easily combined thanks to the wide range of colors; Black, Dun, Gray, Indigo, Sand, Snow and Taupe. I like the detail of the belt falling slightly ahead creating realism.

Here you can know River skin, the male skin from KOOQLA detailed work and results with a great personality.

Black hair " Arata"  from  *Argrace*  
You can find it in many colors, I like the black with subtle white highlihts, also very interesting the hair base, realistic finished. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario